|Silent Auction Items|
|Themed Baskets are alot of fun!|
- Car Care - Include a chamois cloth, turtle wax, armor all, a gift card for an oil change and/or tire
- Beach Theme - How about two extra long beach towels, his/hers sunglasses, a couple of Coronas, some sunless tanning products.
- Movie Night - Passes to a local movie theater, a popular DVD or two, a ceramic popcorn bowl, and
some packages of gourmet popcorn.
- Sports Fan - Stick with a favorite team of type of sport. How about a UGA fan basket with a couple
of hats, a picnic basket for tailgate parties, a beer cooler including the beer, a UGA car flag.
- Italian Dinner - Include some gourmet pasta, pasta sauce, a bottle of wine, a candle, some after
dinner mints, and a bag of gourmet coffee.
|Did you receive a Christmas or Hanukkah gift that just isn't you or maybe a duplicate gift? How about donating that item for the Silent Auction? As long as it hasn't been used, that item could raise money
for the hounds! Think about these types of items you may have put away from years past.|
- Perfume, Cologne, Shower Gel
- Wallets, Purses, Briefcases, Key Chains
- Household Items - Vases, Framed Prints, Area Rugs
- Jewelry, Books, Collectibles
- Kitchen Items - Waffle Irons, Blenders, Toasters, Woks
- Electronics - DVD Players, Gaming Consoles, TVs, Printers, Fax Machines
|No item is too small. We can use smaller items to put together themed baskets of our own!|
|Please note: We cannot accept used merchandise. All merchandise donations must be new.|
|A very exciting part of the Spring Fling Dinner Auction is the "Bidding Frenzy". During this event, all gift cards we have acquired will be auctioned off at face value to the first bidder, so you have to be quick! In just 2 minutes, thousands of dollars can be raised for the hounds! But we need gift cards to have a "Bidding Frenzy"!|
|All sorts of gift cards are needed, and businesses are happy to
support the charitable organizations supported by their patrons. Most business have funds allocated for their managers to use to support community charities. All you need to do is ask! Think of these places where you do business:|
- Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Ice Cream Parlors, Bakeries, Caterers
- Car Washes, Lube & Oil Change Shops
- Pet Supply Stores, Groomers, Vets
- Hair Salons, Barbers, Spas, Nail Salons, Boutiques
- Bookstores, Department Stores, Grocery Stores